Out From The Black Forest.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Title Drop

Okay now this place is just Plane Crazy. . . . . . . . . . . 


Get it? This post is called Title Drop, and Plane Crazy is the title of an old Disney cartoon?


I think it's funny. 


Anyway, I can't seem to leave Boston, which is troublesome. I'm not LIKE you all, playing for the wrong team. No, I should be able to come and go when I please, but every single time I leave, I end up right back at this Hotel. 


Yes, it's the hotel Dead Leaf stayed in for quite some time before his eyes were opened. Yggdrasil is off playing with his little friends, and believe me if I could find him, I would. And end that little brat. I don't know why I brought him back here in the first place.


So, I was wondering how Luke, Alder, and Lilly were. Not that we really know each other, but if there's someone else out there bothered by these insufferable children then I'd like to talk. I'd love to talk.


 Sincerely, Shark.

1 comment:

  1. So, you've been Marked, like Ron was, then?

    Good luck trying to get to IggdrasilCore. He's a tough kid.

    ReplyDelete

Messages to ignore later...