Out From The Black Forest.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blank Point

Hey everybody! Nil here. I thought a lot of people read Copper and Chrome, and would be waiting for the next update, but it's just twenty four. Heh, Yggdrasil fails at life. Anyway, I don't really want him near the computer when he should be resting. We're on our way back to Boston. Hmm. Wait. I'm conveying this message to my teacher...but Yggdrasil is conveying this message to his friends. Weird

In other news, that Cerberus guy is in the hands of Al(X)ne. Look to my teacher's old Blog. Live in the Light has gone updateless according to what happened so far, but I doubt Slice will ignore what happened. I'll be here for a while so if anyone wants to talk just gimme a shout.


PS: Yggdrasil insulted my rhymes. You see what I have to put up with? This is the thanks I get for saving his hind end. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages to ignore later...