Out From The Black Forest.

Friday, March 11, 2011

No.

Mary Thomas burned it down. She burned it down to Cinders. I get it now. Invisible ink on the back of the papers with the Operator Symbols on them.

Mary Thomas was the one stalking Harold. She killed Davis. And she purposefully introduced those kids to the Slender Man "myth". The woman told them Ghost stories. They all began to get paranoid. She needed to step it up a notch, she killed David, and made it look like the Slender Man did it. Then she DID something to Harold. He had known her for months but he only talks about her for a little bit before Entry 7. Those are Harold's pictures not hers.

I had found this out last night. Needless to say I couldn't post them. See I went back to Boston, to hunt down Cerberus, I needed Clyde to take me to Ruins. I had to see them for myself. Traveling to the Other Side seems to be something different from going to a place In-Between, and to be honest, I'd rather see how it's done before I try it.

Anyway, when I stepped out, I was in that warehouse near Boston. The one I woke up in.

Redlight was there. Smiling. To make a long story short, we got in a fight. I lost. It hurt. A LOT.Even Slender powers couldn't stop him. And then he took the journal. After I rewrote every. Last. Page.

I'll tell you what went down if you'd like, but as for now. The Stirling City Library.


Harold didn't give a number or date for this one so let's just call the last Entry. . .

Entry 0


I want to go home. I can't leave though. I think everyone wants to go home, but we can't. Why? We're not in School, we should be able to go home. It feels like we can, but at the sametime it feels like. . .we can't. I. Not we. The door is right there and I want to just get out of here. But I know someone something is going to stop me.

I hate feeling this way.  I just. . .what is wrong with me?

He's here.  Yes. Yes. Just come inside you monster. Now everyone will see. Everyone will see I'm not crazy. I've got you. I've got you. You lose. I can go to sleep. Everyone will be able to.  .  wait.

No. No. What is a library full of third and fourth graders going to do against a monster? It is over. There is nothing I can do.


I can run. I can go home and hide. No he'd find me. I can leave. I can go off somewhere far away. Wait a minute he's doing something. I don't understand what does he want from me? It's . Hey I think that's the same thing he did when he wanted me to come out of bed. Well I'm not afraid this time. It's bright out. Everyone will see if he tries to hurt me. What do I do? I've got to get out of here. If he wants to follow me, then I'll get him to go to a place where there are lots of people. Where everyone will see.



====

Harold must've left his journal behind, seeing as how this Entry fills up the pages. Mary Thomas killed those kids. Someone must've found this book, the pictures Harold took still inside, and set it apart from everything in case someone was looking for it. Harold never got the chance to come back because she burnt it down to the Ground. I know it was her. The invisible ink on the back of the papers with Operator symbols are all letters Mary Thomas had the kids write. They're so strange too. These kids. I think. I think they're all Redlights.                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages to ignore later...