Out From The Black Forest.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Easy

Is the exact opposite of what's happening in Boston right now. Nil and Shark probably aren't going to be posting here anymore, now that I have my computer back. I was signed in constantly so. . .

Anyway that doesn't matter. I know Slice is still here and Pete's coming but Liam, are you still in Boston with Johnathan? If so, tell me as quick as you can. Slice man, I heard about Gwen, I don't. . .I just don't know what to say. So I won't say anything.


Clyde, I. . .I was no help at all. . .I'm sorry. I'll find you, if you're still alive.


Shark, get out of Boston if you can, Proxy, Revenant, Runner, Fighter, it doesn't matter, this isn't a safe place to be. I'd like it if you stayed safe as long as possible.

Alright, now I have something to do. I'm going to try to enter The Ruins. I just hope I'll last more than a few minutes. My side still hurts. . .

Dennis, get as far back into my mind as possible. Just in case.

Alright, I'm out. Peace.


Edit: Hehehehehe, I figured out the password. Hi everybody...Heeeeeeere's Sharky.



3 comments:

  1. Shark, if you are gonna stay, at least get off the streets.

    I don't want anyone else to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Core, I've sent you the details of meeting up. Please do not disclose the location or the identity of my contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godspeed, stay safe, and be careful. Things will work out...
    ~Sparrow

    ReplyDelete

Messages to ignore later...