Out From The Black Forest.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Heaven's Grace Part 1

I'm still sleepy but I'd best get this out of the way.

Meet Diamond. Thank goodness for the Internet because I don't have a camera(anymore...) and I don't feel like asking for one so I can't really take a picture of the mask, but this is an exact replica.

This is more or less a copy of my vest save for the those lines and the yellow letters. I also have an Operator Symbol on the back of mine because I'm a fucking bad ass. I got it from Black Leaf.

And here's the moniker, along with the Mask I got these from the Proxy house were Mad Axe attacked me.



These aren't an exact replica, I have ones with green Operator Symbols on the palm and mine don't have that strip on the back.

These along with some other normal clothes make up the "Diamond" Proxy disguise and. . .you know what? Fuck this I'm sleepy. I'll put Part 1 in the title and continue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages to ignore later...