Out From The Black Forest.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Scenario

Or ScenArio if you're a douchebag.

On our way to Texas Slender Blender the Gender Bender and I had another conversation. I had tried to just stay quiet, but he just HAD to go digging inside of my personal thoughts on how I was going to escape again.

S: There is no scenario where your heart will remain beating without me by your side.

Me: No scenario? I see fifty scenarios that's what it does, it puts me fifty moves ahead of you.

S:. . .What?

Me: Nothing I saw it on a commercial. I wanna see that movie. So hey, why're we going to the tree of life again?

S: To gather fruit for the Great Feast.

Me: Right. Not going to ask.

S: You're learning.

Me: You're ugly. What's new?

As we kept walking I turned away from the "Cage" knowing he'd follow me, so as long as I could divert his attention from the escape of that monster, I'd be in the clear.

Me: Where's Slice?

S: Not your concern.

Me: It's Slice, of course it's my concern! Ron and Pete are worried, and so am I.

S: They shouldn't be.

Me: So you're just going to be a giant ass are-

I was cut off when I tripped and almost fell down into a greenish blue lake covered by a log. Luckily he caught me...

S:Becareful!

Normally I would've complained when he talked like that but instead I just asked.

Me:Wh-what's wrong?Why do I need to be careful it's just water.

S: This isn't a liquid at all. This is the bridge.

Me: Clearly.

S: Not the log. The bridge between time-lines.

And then it hit me like a giant yellow schoolbus.


I'll fill you in later.

4 comments:

  1. You're traveling with the Slender Man?...I can't say it seems safe, but Ygg, at least you're confident and alive, yeah? Well. Looking forward to being filled in. ~Frap

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...does this have something to do with Omega's time/space theory?

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slice has been returned to us, but he is not well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...

    I guess...disregard my comment on my blog then. Not sure how much the question matters now...

    Sorry you guys...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete

Messages to ignore later...