Out From The Black Forest.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paranoid

So I hadn't been planning on telling anyone, seeing as how I don't know how much good it would do, but hoodie is at school. She keeps looking into the computer lab through the glass door, and then ducking behind the wall. She thinks I can't see her outside of my periph(Dane Cook. Don't love him, don't hate him.)

I can totally see her out of my periph though, she changed her jeans since yesterday but she's still got the same hoodie on. I know because this chick can't sit still. She keeps fidgeting around and turning on her heel. That operator thing is still like, right in the middle of her back.

So yeah. . .I'm going to use the second exit.

2 comments:

  1. Be wary there is a chance she could just be a runner. . . If it were me, I'd do the stupid risky thing and approach her. If she is hollowed she'll attack out right so if you do bring something along for insurance, and do it in a public place. If she doesn't attack you out right ask if you can help her. The key thing during all this though is to play ignorant of TDS until you are certain she is not hollowed. If she isn't hollowed she could turn out to be a resourceful ally for you. The smart thing to do though would be to continue avoiding her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try. "Sherry" just passed me another note.

    I'm going to be used as bait.

    Forgive me if I don't like the sound of that. . .

    ReplyDelete

Messages to ignore later...