Out From The Black Forest.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Long Live the Ice

So I've decided to try and be productive with this Blog. I know you're thinking "Harrison" or Yggy, why don't you make another blog? Well to tell you the truth I don't feel like doing that right now, I refuse to dedicate a single blog to just one subject. And no, I am so much more than a clip show.

I've decided to just make idle chatter, with Nobody In Particular(points if you get the refrence), about the lack of snow in my area. I guess we got enough of it last week, but I'm a teenager dammit. I want to avoid school as much as possible. Especially with MY grades. I'm not the academic type, never have been, never will be.

I'll update if it starts snowing over here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages to ignore later...