Out From The Black Forest.

Monday, February 28, 2011

To the City of Light!

Slendy and I are heading to Texas in a little bit. I figured it'd be a good chance to bother Matt while He just . . .does whatever he does, I don't really care. But after that we're paying a visit to The Tree of Life which, I admit, has got me pretty curious.

As for Liam and Lucas. . .well to qoute Jesse McCartney, You can't beat me. No matter how many times you try.


Moving on! Sunday was an absolute blast. Not. Funny how I used to combat the Slender Man, now I combat humans. With Shotguns.



What really has me worried is. . .well that thing got loose. Yeah I don't think Slendy knows yet so I need to get it back before he finds out. It was bound up pretty tight when I FIRST saw it. Then on Saturday it was just. . .gone. And now it's got me scared as hell to use the Other Side to get around. I don't know if it's on the human plain of existence, but I really need to find out before someone becomes dinner.


Edit: I'll see what I can do about Slice. Skinny ain't here yet, so I'll ask him about it when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages to ignore later...