Out From The Black Forest.

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Hunt

Is fucking awesome. I met up with a bunch of Proxy's at one of their houses. I half expected Star would be there, no such luck but aaaaaaah if I had done what I wanted to do to him(BUSTIN YOUR BAAAAAAAAAAALLS)
he probably would've hurt me. . .badly.

Anyway we've just been running around following and messing with these kids wherever they went, then I made it look like I'd leave them alone if they killed their friend who seemed to be acting as the head of the group. They did. Then later that night Nil comes in like a total fucking bad ass, stabs the chick in the eye, and Shark(who I haven't seen in what feels like forever) and Acid dog in on the other two.

Man you should've been there. You should've been there.

Edit: To any friends of Jake and Pollux Caster, Charlie Simmons, and  Susan Parker: Nananabooboo. I'm better than you, you. Stick your head in doo doo.

1 comment:

  1. ...wow... that sounds so.. peachy keen and lovely... Or not.

    Whatever dude, whatever you do it's your call. Don't get yourself killed.

    ReplyDelete

Messages to ignore later...